When you need quality carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, area rug cleaning, or upholstery cleaning services for your home think of Sunshine Carpet Cleaning. We have a wide selection of cleaning and damage prevention services and offer free on-site evaluations for your convenience. Truck mounted steam cleaning is the primary process we use. We use it because all the major carpet manufacturers recommend it. In fact, Shaw Industries, the world’s largest carpet maker, recommends only truck mounted steam cleaning.
Sunshine Carpet Cleaning is recognized by the IICRC as a Clean Trust Certified Firm. Why is this important?
IICRC certified firms have earned the right to display The Cleantrust logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise. IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
When you select an IICRC Certified Firm, you can be confident that an experienced, qualified professional is caring for your valuable property.
As always, every job completed by Sunshine Carpet Cleaning is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.